1. All payments are to be made directly to Teacher Tone Inc.; in no circumstances are payments to be given directly to Instructors.
2. If you need to cancel a lesson, You must contact Your Teacher with at least 24 hours in advance via telephone, excepting legitimate emergency situations. Such canceled lessons may be rescheduled at a time mutually convenient to You and Instructor. You will be billed for all lessons which were cancelled without 24 hours notice.
3. A parent or legal guardian must be on site for the duration of every lesson for a child under the age of 18. Instructor will not continue a lesson if there is no parent or guardian in the home and no refund or credit will be granted. Instructors will not provide supervision beyond the time limits of the scheduled lesson.
4. You agree not to directly or indirectly solicit Instructor for lessons and acknowledge that such action constitutes a breach of this Agreement and that Instructor is prevented from conducting lessons for You independently of Teacher Tone Inc.
5. You release Us, our Instructors, officers, directors, any parent and subsidiary or other affiliated entities, and its Instructors, from any and all liability and responsibility in any case of personal injury, property damage or loss, injury, accident, or misconduct. Our liability to You for any cause whatsoever (including, but not limited to, those arising out of or relating to this Agreement) and regardless of the form of action, shall not in any event exceed the lesser of (a) the actual amounts paid by You to Us or (b) one hundred dollars. In no event shall we be liable to you for indirect, incidental, special, or consequential damages, which are hereby excluded by agreement of the parties regardless of whether such damages were foreseeable or whether either of us has been advised of the possibility of such damages.